Eight To Eighty Paige Night Driving Glasses
- Ultra-thin AR coating made from zircon and silicon reduces internal reflections
- Transmit about 8 percent more light
- Improves vision at night and helps distinguish fine details during the day
- Sheer Vision is an enhanced polycarbonate plastic lens material with a unique coating applied to both the front and back surfaces that helps eliminate the glare from oncoming head lights
- Helps block harmful UV light rays
- Yellow lenses, also called Amber by many brands, has an ability to make your environment appear brighter and are commonly used in low light conditions.
- It effectively blocks much of the blue light that can cause haze or reduce sharpness, thereby enhancing contrast and depth perception