Frame & Lens Technology
High Definition lenses enhance contrast by reducing the scattered blue light that causes objects to appear “flat” against backgrounds. Contrast is improved so objects appear more sharply defined. Colors are bright and vibrant. Glare is virtually eliminated, allowing your eyes to relax and see everything remarkably crisp and clear. The HD lens cuts through haze and glare for optimum visual clarity, even at a distance. Sharpens contrast while maintaining a natural, no-distorted color balance.
Maxx HD Technology
- Known as “Plastic Titanium” or “Memory Plastic” – flexible with shape retention
- Swiss technology
- TR90 is typically available only in high-end sunglasses
- Extremely comfortable fit, due to material pliability
- Ultra lightweight
- Far less likely to bend or break from impact
- Resistant to heat, material fatigue, or stress cracking(Dash board safe)
- Food grade plastic; no release of chemical residue
There are no products matching the selection.