The Phillips Lead Markers provide a customizable way to mark your x-ray images. They are made of a hard plastic in a durable aluminum channel with heavy metal alloy lettering within. All lettering is sealed within the plastic, and the aluminum casing improves the image produced on your film.
- • Letters are colored specifically for the side they represent: R is Red, L is Blue.
- • Lead markers are made to order. Orders take 3-5 business days to process before shipping.
- • Markers available with up to three initials. Plain (no initials) markers are available as well and are still made to order.
- • Markers feature 5/32" hole for hanging on 1/8" or narrower pegs.
- • May be cleaned with soap and water.
- • Do not autoclave.
• Aluminum Markers are the highest quality tool for every film you take
• Durable Aluminum casing adds density and improves the image
• Letters are completely embedded in crystal clear epoxy
• Available with up to 3 characters specified as initials
• Color-Coded: R-Red / L-Blue
• Dimensions: 3/4" W x 1 1/2" H x 7/64" Thick